In the last week laughter has caught my attention - I read about laughter helping the recovery of a stroke victim, attended a neuro-expert's coaching webinar who described laughter as "nutrition for the brain", and had a minute's raucous laughter at my yoga class. If you need a pick-me-up it's an easy thing to do - and free...just throw away your inhibitions, think of something funny and away you go! The benefits are significant. It's even better done with someone else!
10 REASONS TO SMILE
- It makes you attractive.
- It changes your mood.
- It is contagious.
- It relieves stress.
- It boosts your immune system.
- It lowers your blood pressure.
- It releases endorphins, natural pain killers and serotonin - a natural antidepressant.
- It lifts the face and makes you look younger.
- It makes you seem successful.
- It helps you stay positive.
If you have been through a tricky patch and laughter is missing, why not consider some coaching, NLP or Hypnotherapy for some additional ideas to help get you back to your positive self? Appointments are available in the lovely Mulberry House Complementary Health Clinic setting or by Skype/Facetime or phone. Just contact Audrey by email firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 075 548 54321.